The island of KORČULA - harmony and true beauty
The island of Korčula
STUDENT TRAVELS - 5 days - BUS
DUBROVNIK-KORČULA-LUMBARDA–NATIONAL PARK MLJET–STON-NERETVA VALLEY
The island of Korčula – today the most populated Croatian Island, the sixth largest island in Croatia. Korcula – town of the most famous world traveler Marco Polo is situated on the northeastern side of the island. The Cathedral of St. Mark, the museums, the churches, the collection of all that enriches the historic journey that is great merged with tourism in this part of the Adriatic Sea. The island is also known for the attractive sword battles whose tradition preserved only in these areas and they are: "Moreška" from the town of Korčula, „Mostra" from Žrnovo and Kumpanija from Blato Smokvice and Čare. The island awaits you with his interesting past and natural beauty, special attraction-valuable to visit and meet!
IMPORTANT NOTE: The program is subject to change! We will be happy to create a new program according to your suggestions and wishes for us is extremely important just the satisfaction of our dear passengers - professors, teachers, students ... Contact us with full confidence, you will find that we are your best choice! Your travel agency KONCEPT PUTOVANJA, Koprivnica
0. DAY: departure in front of the school in the evening hours by appointment. Night ride on highway with shorter stopping as required.
1. day: DUBROVNIK – KORČULA / ... arrival in Dubrovnik in the morning hours. A meeting with a local guide at the Pile, and follows a tour of the city: the Pile gate, Onofrio's fountain, Stradun – Placa, St. Blaise's Church, the Franciscan monastery of the "little brothers", the Rector's Palace, Aquarium, city walls (depending on free time), ... Possible lunch in the restaurant and continue the journey over the Pelješac to Orebić. Follow the ferry ride to the island of Korcula – Dominče. Accommodation in a hotel facility **/*** in place by selection: Korčula, Lumbarda, and Vela Luka, ... Dinner, socializing. Overnight - island Korčula area.
2. day: KORČULA / Full Board (breakfast, lunch, dinner). Before noon departure to the city of Korčula. Tour of the city: the Cathedral of St. Mark, the square with the Town Hall, the city gate tower, Revelin and the House of Marco Polo, ... Return to the hotel. In the afternoon free time for swimming, vacation, sports activities, walking ... After dinner Entertainment Group according to preference. Overnight.
3. day: THE NATIONAL PARK MLJET / Full Board (breakfast, lunch, dinner, lunch packet). After breakfast departure to a one-day trip to Mljet National park. A tour of the Park, accompanied by expert guides:you will familiar two salt lakes which are actually submerged Karst valleys-a little and a big lake. On the big lake is the island of v. Mary with wooden Benedictine monastery and the Church of XII.st., a sort of symbol of National Park Mljet. After lunch the tour packed package or its possible to organize lunch in the restaurant/tavern in the Park. Free time for swimming, socializing and walking. Return to the hotel late in the afternoon. After dinner Entertainment Group according to preference. Overnight.
4. day: KORČULA-LUMBARDA / Full Board (breakfast, lunch, dinner). Day free for swimming, vacations, walking around and having fun. According to preference groups possible departure to Lumbarda, possible visit Agrotourism. In the evening hours, the possibility of attending an attractive fight with swords named "Moreška" (depending on the Repertoire and schedule).
5. day: KORČULA-PELJEŠAC, NERETVA VALLEY / Earlier breakfast. Packing things and check out from the hotel. Ferry ride to Orebić, and continue by bus across the Pelješac peninsula. A possible stop in Ston with a tour of the salt pans and the oyster and walk the Ston walls. Continue driving towards the Valley of the river Neretva. Upon arrival in Opuzen we suggest board in the Neretva boats "trupice" and a ride through the channels and backwater Delta-Photo Safari with a sightseeing tour of the rich flora and fauna. Upon completion of the tour, lunch at the restaurant. Follow back according to the place of departure. A pit stop where appropriate groups. Coming home late in the evening.
Price: on request
The price of the package includes: transportation on comfortable tourist bus on the specified route (ac, dvd, any necessary licenses, insurance of the passengers in the bus), the necessary ferry ride, a trip to Dubrovnik (bus + Guide for sightseeing of Dubrovnik + input tax for the city (bus)), accommodation at the base of the 4 full board in the hotel's object **/*** in place by selection, rooms: 1/3 and 1/4 (tv, twc) , a trip to the National Park Mljet (bus + boat + entrance ticket and guide for the park), the tourist escorts all over the road, the professional pedagogic accompaniment of teachers, all sceneries albeit according to the program, all of the required notice and reservations per program, accident insurance, insurance against liability for damage, bail out of the tourist package tours, the expenses of the organization and the realization of the program, VAT.
Price of the package does not contain (optional excursions and tickets): tickets for objects in Dubrovnik: Rector's Palace (20.00 kn), Aquarium (20,00 kn), the city walls (40.00 kn), the Franciscan monastery (20,00 kn); a visit to a rural household in the surroundings of Lumbarda with a tasting of local products (45,00 kn); Expert Guide for sightseeing of Korčula (15,00 kn); a ticket for the Moreška (depending on the arrangement, price on request); ston walls (30,00 kn): salt pans Ston (20,00 kn); Delta of the Neretva River-Photo Safari (50,00 kn); tickets for other museums and galleries that the group wants to visit in agreement with tourist associate and that are not listed under "the price includes"; voluntary contributions from local churches; the costs of personal order.
Payment: by appointment. The program was designed for a minimum of 42 students. We suggest extra insurance. In the case of smaller number of students or change of calculation elements offer Travel agency KONCEPT PUTOVANJA reserves the right to change prices. Valid: Travel Contract and General Terms for travel arrangements of travel agency KONCEPT PUTOVANJA. K0214