ISTRIA - the pearl of the northern Adriatic
STUDENT TRAVELS - 5 days - BUS
Glagolitic Lane - Motovun - Porec - Rovinj - Pula - Pazin - Opatija
Istria - located in the northeastern part of the Adriatic Sea, surrounded by the sea on three sides and is our largest peninsula. It has a very favorable geographic position, almost in the heart of Europe, half way between the equator and the North Pole. Length of the Istrian coast, along with islands and islets, is 539 kilometers. On one side of the stone, in turn fertile fields, vineyards, olive groves, a beautiful blue sea - all are multicolored pearls of Istria which you must discover. The natural beauty and diversity of blue, green and red Istria, rich historical and cultural heritage, friendly people, fun and the variety of events throughout the year welcome you!
IMPORTANT NOTE: The program is subject to change! We will be happy to create a new program according to your suggestions and wishes for us is extremely important just the satisfaction of our dear passengers - professors, teachers, students ... Contact us with full confidence, you will find that we are your best choice! Your travel agency KONCEPT PUTOVANJA, Koprivnica
1. day: GLAGOLITIC ALLEY-MOTOVUN-ISTRA RIVIERA/ MEDULIN, PULA, POREČ, ROVINJ, ... /Departure by bus from your place in the early hours by appointment. Ride towards Karlovac, Gorski Kotar, Rijeka, then through a tunnel Učka with a pit stop where appropriate groups. Upon arrival in the Roc sightseing of center Glagolites 1064.year with a possible visit to the Church of St. Anthony. The following is a tour of the Alley of glagolites, comprised of 11 Memorial features and continue by bus to the smallest town in the world – Hum. A walk and a tour of the medieval fortified town on a hill above the Valley of the river Mirna. We suggest a visit to Motovun. A shorter tour. At the appointed time continuing drive towards the place of accommodation/ depend of your choosing "Istra Riviera": Pula, Medulin, Rovinj, Poreč, ... /. Accommodation in a hotel facility. Dinner. Entertainment. Overnight accommodation.
2. day: POREČ – ROVINJ – the PIT BAREDINE or VIŠNJAN / Full Board (breakfast, lunch, dinner). After breakfast departure to Porec. Upon arrival, walk through the city: the central city core, the Baroque Basilica of Euphrasius, Decumanus Street, ... We propose the adventure in the underworld of Istria if you want to visit Baredine cave that brings the experience of the mysterious game of nature that has lasted for millennia, away from daylight and the human eye... If you want to give up on this adventure, we suggest a visit to the Observatory in Visnjan, known worldwide for over 1700 registered asteroids. Sightseeing tour of the stars in the clear sky over Istria delights the most discerning visitors and recalls how much we are small in comparison with the infinite expanses of outer space. The tour accompanied by a professional staff. Ride towards Rovinj. Walk through the city: the Church of St. Euphemia, the Roman gate, Chapel of St. Of the three, the Aquarium, the ... Return to the hotel facility. Free time for socializing until dinner. After dinner Entertainment group according to preference. Overnight accommodation.
3. day: PULA-BRIJUNI NATIONAL PARK / Full Board (breakfast, lunch, dinner). In the morning drive to Pula, shorter walk through the city: Arena, Hercules gate, a triumphal arch of the Sergi, Forum, Temple, City Hall, ... A possible visit to the Aquarium. We propose the continuation of the bus ride to the Fažana and continue by boat to the Brijuni. A tour of the island of Veli Brijun, accompanied by expert guides. A tour of the Park's scenic eco train and on foot: a Museum, a collection of stuffed animals, archaeological site and an open-air zoo: llamas, zebras, Antelope, etc. Back in the hotel facility. After dinner, entertainment and socializing group according to preference. Overnight accommodation.
4. day: Istria RIVIERA (PULA, MEDULIN, POREČ, ROVINJ, ...) / Full Board (breakfast, lunch, dinner). Free time during the day for swimming, socializing and entertainment. Overnight accommodation.
5. day: PAZIN – OPATIJA / Breakfast. Less free time for a swim. Lunch. Check-out from the hotel. Return over the Pazin, Opatija-possible shorter stopping with walking and sightseeing: Villa Angiolina with a beautiful park, the oldest Croatian hotel "Kvarner", the sculpture "the girl with the Seagull," the star slatina, ... At the appointed time of departure from the Opatija according to your homes. A pit stop where appropriate groups. Arrival at the place of departure in the evening.
The price of the package includes: transportation on comfortable tourist bus on the specified route (ac, dvd, the license for the transport of students, insurance of passengers in the bus), 4 full board in the hotel's object **/*** by selection, a visit to the NATIONAL PARK Brijuni (tickets, boat, guide, sightseeing train), all sceneries according to the program, all of the required notice and reservations, tourist companion all over the road, the professional pedagogic accompaniment of teachers, liability insurance, bail out of the tourist package tours , the expenses of the organization and the realization of the program, VAT.
Price of the package doesn't include: transfer of Motovun, expert guide for a tour of the cities (Poreč, Rovinj, Pula), ticket to the Euphrasian Basilica, an aquarium in Rovinj, ticket and guide for a tour of the pit Baredine, a ticket and guide for the Astronomical Observatory in Višnjan, ticket for the Arena, the Aquarium in Pula; the costs of personal orders.
Payment: by appointment. The program was designed for a minimum of 42 students. We suggest extra insurance. In the case of smaller number of students or change of calculation elements offer Travel agency KONCEPT PUTOVANJA reserves the right to change prices. Valid: Travel Contract and General Terms for travel arrangements of travel agency KONCEPT PUTOVANJA. K0214