The island of KRK - the golden cradle of Croatian culture
Island Krk, Croatia
STUDENT TRAVELS - 5 days - BUS
The NATIONAL PARK RISNJAK – KRK VRBNIK – PUNAT – BAŠKA - RIJEKA
The island of KRK - island which hides many surprises in every season of the year. Due to its special features yet in antiquity he received the name "InsulaeAurea"-the Golden island. Along with the island of Krk are related many stories and legends, and because of the rich cultural heritage has been dubbed the "cradle of Croatian culture". Abounds in natural beauty: on the one hand the fertile fields on the other side of bare Karst, then extremely rugged coastline is dotted with numerous coves, bays, coves – these are all embossed diversity that reveal the special features of this island as well as its settlements, which boasts rich cultural heritage in which you will surely enjoy!
IMPORTANT NOTE: The program is subject to change! We will be happy to create a new program according to your suggestions and wishes for us is extremely important just the satisfaction of our dear passengers - professors, teachers, students ... Contact us with full confidence, you will find that we are your best choice! Your travel agency KONCEPT PUTOVANJA, Koprivnica
1. day: The NATIONAL PARK RISNJAK – Island of KRK / Departure by bus from your sites from the parking lot at school in the morning, according to the agreement. The pleasant ride through Karlovac, Gorski Kotar. We propose the wisit National park Risnjak and sightseeing Park rich in flora and fauna; Strolling through the educational trail "Leska" After the tour continued driving towards our biggest island KRK, "Insulae Aurea". Accommodation in a hotel facility in place by selection / Omišalj, Malinska, Krk, Punat, Baška /. A tour of the hotel and its surroundings. Dinner. Time for socializing and entertainment. Overnight.
2. day: VRBNIK / Full Board (breakfast, lunch, dinner). Morning departure to Vrbnik, a small town known for viticulture and vine Žlahtina and by the library of the family that keeps Vitezović valuable Glagolitic manuscripts, old printing machine and old books like the Kohlerovog atlas and others in the afternoon free time to socialize, swimming, ... After dinner entertainment according to preference and the agreement of the group. Overnight.
3. day: PUNAT – KOŠLJUN – JURANDVOR - BAŠKA / Full Board (breakfast, lunch, dinner). Morning departure to Punat. Ride a boat to the island of Košljun and a visit to the Franciscan monastery where you will see a rich ethnographical collection – the real Glagolitic Center that contains the collection with more than 30,000 titles (books on the Glagolitic alphabet, Ptolemy's atlas, etc.). In the afternoon visit to Jurandvor where in the Church of St. Lucius, site of the Baščanska ploča (Croatian oldest written document) today is its identical copy. The ride to Baška. A possible visit to the Aquarium. Free time to enjoy and swimming on the most famous beach of the island of Krk. Return to the hotel. After dinner, free time for socializing and entertainment. Overnight.
4. day: The TOWN of KRK / Full Board (breakfast, lunch, dinner). Before noon, we suggest a visit to the town of Krk, sightseeing: Cathedral, Church of Mary's assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary of health and the Benedictine monastery, the Church of St. Quirinus, city walls, ... Afternoon free for swimming, socializing, ... After dinner entertainment according to preference and the agreement of the group. Overnight.
5. day: CAVE BISERUJKA - RIJEKA / Breakfast. Free time for swimming and packing stuff. Check-out from the hotel. Lunch. Ride in the direction of Rudine and a visit to the cave Biserujka-only opened cave on the island of Krk (one of them even 50); It was named because of the treasures that are guarded by the pirates, and who knows - you may find you what "pearl" - a tour of the cave with a guide. After the tour you ride to the Rijeka, the largest port in Croatia. A shorter stop and walk through the city: the center and the waterfront. Follow back according to the place of departure. A pit stop where appropriate groups. Coming home in the evening.
Price: on request
The package price includes: transportation by comfortable tour bus on the specified route (ac, DVD, all the necessary licenses), accommodation in the hotel facility 2*/3 * based on 4 full board, two-, three- and four-bed rooms (shower), tourist guide, all of these bus ride, ticket to the monastery in Košljun, boat from Punat - Košljun - Punat, ticket and expert guidance to visit Jurandvoru, ticket and professional leadership to visit the cave Biserujka, all tours according to the program, all reservations required notice and the program, accident insurance, liability insurance, the cost of organization and implementation of the program, VAT.
The package price does not include: entrance fees for facilities that the group wants to visit in consultation with the tourist guide and not specifically listed under "price package contains"; ticket to visit Risnjak (ticket + expert guidance - educational trail Leska); a ticket to the Aquarium in Baška; local guide for the city of Krk; local guide for the city of Rijeka; voluntary contributions to churches; olive oil tasting; tickets to the Observatory and Planetarium in Rijeka; the cost of personal orders.
Payment: by appointment. The program was designed for a minimum of 42 students. We suggest extra insurance. In the case of smaller number of students or change of calculation elements offer Travel agency KONCEPT PUTOVANJA reserves the right to change prices. Valid: Travel Contract and General Terms for travel arrangements of travel agency KONCEPT PUTOVANJA. K0214