Southern DALMATIA - a string of pearls
Pelješac, Korčula, Neretva valley
STUDENT TRAVELS - 5 days - BUS
NATIONAL PARK KRKA - PELJEŠAC - NERETVA VALLEY - DUBROVNIK - DUBROVNIK - STON
South Dalmatia - extends south of the river Neretva via the Peljesac peninsula to Dubrovnik in southern Croatian coast. Rugged coastline varies from protected bays with sand beaches of exotic beauty to steep coast with cliffs that this area makes it one of the most beautiful areas in the Mediterranean where the most important are the Peljesac peninsula, Dubrovnik, the island of Mljet, Vis, Lastovo, Elaphite Islands and others. Life here dates since the Early Neolithic and is therefore an attractive destination and history buff. Political, cultural and economic center of the city of Dubrovnik which is known throughout history as a city-state (under UNESCO protection), its impregnable walls breath away every visitor. A varied Mediterranean vegetation and fauna, favorable climate, lots of sun, a rich gastronomic offer, beautiful beaches, a wealth of entertainment and content are all pearls that will make your stay in Dubrovnik area - unforgettable!
IMPORTANT NOTE: The program is subject to change! We will be happy to create a new program according to your suggestions and wishes for us is extremely important just the satisfaction of our dear passengers - professors, teachers, students ... Contact us with full confidence, you will find that we are your best choice! Your travel agency KONCEPT PUTOVANJA, Koprivnica
1. Day: KRKA NATIONAL PARK-MAKARSKA Riviera-PELJEŠAC / Departure by bus from your places with parking at the school in the early morning hours by arrangement. Ride through Zagreb, Karlovac with other necessary breaks for rest. Visit National park Krka – entry in Skradin. Ride with a boat to Skradinski Buk. A tour of the Park. Possible departure on Visovac (with additional payment). Continued driving over Makarska in the direction of the Pelješac. Accommodation in hotel **/*** in Trpanj, Orebic or according to preference groups. Possible accommodation and on the island of Korcula (Korcula, Lumbarda, ...). Getting acquainted with the object in which you are located, use of the content of the hotel. Dinner. After dinner Entertainment Group according to preference. Overnight in Pelješac or Korčula area.
2. day: TRPANJ – OREBIĆ - KORČULA / Full Board in the hotel (breakfast, lunch, dinner). Introduction to the location in which you are located, a tour of the cultural and historical sights. We suggest a visit to Orebic, city tour and a possible visit to the Maritime Museum, the Franciscan monastery, the ... and according to the wishes of groups possible and a shorter trip to the town of Korcula. The rest of the day off for swimming, relaxation and socializing. In the evening the party desired by the group. Overnight in Pelješac or Korčula area.
3. Day: NERETVA VALLEY – METKOVIĆ / Full Board in the hotel (breakfast, lunch, dinner). After breakfast, departure by bus in the direction of the Valley of the Neretva River, ride the Neretva boats, "trupicama" – photo safaris through the Delta and along the tour of the flora and fauna. A visit to the Ornithological Museum. After sightseeing, we return to the hotel. The rest of the day free time for swimming, socializing. After dinner Entertainment Group according to preference. Overnight in Pelješac or Korčula area.
4. Day: DUBROVNIK-STON / Breakfast, lunch (packed package), dinner. After an early breakfast we drive in the direction of Dubrovnik. A meeting with a local guide near Pila and sightseeing: the Stradun, Onofrio's fountain, the Church of St. Vlaho, the Cathedral, the Sponza Palace, the Duke's Palace, Orlando's column, Gunduliceva poljana, the Franciscan monastery of the "little brothers", the city walls, the gate of Pila, Aquarium, ... Free time for lunch and a shorter walk. At the appointed time the return according to the of. On the way back a shorter stop in Ston: walls of Ston, solana, a.. Upon arrival at the hotel shorter free time for rest. After dinner Entertainment Group according to preference. Overnight accommodation.
5. day: BAĆINSKA LAKES – MAKARSKA / Breakfast. Less free time for swimming. Packing things up. An early lunch. Check-out from the hotel. Ride along with a pit stop as needed, and the desire of the Group: a panoramic tour of the bacinskaa Lakes, Makarska, ... According to the preference of the group can be a shorter stop with walking in some of the cities on the way back, for example. Trogir, Šibenik, ... We propose a meal on the way home (early dinner, Korenica, or similar). Coming home late in the evening.
Price: on request
Price includes: transportation on comfortable tourist bus on the specified route (ac, dvd, the license for the transport of students ...), accommodation at the hotel's object **/** * in the village according to selection on the basis of 4 full boards, rooms: 1/3 and 1/4 (tv, shower), a visit to Krka National Park (entrance fee + ride the boat Skradin – Skradinski buk), photo safari in the Neretva valley (ride the Neretva "ladja", "trupicama"), tickets for the ornithological Museum in Metkovic, a trip to Dubrovnik (included : bus + sales tax in the city + a local guide for a tour of the city), the professional pedagogic accompaniment on the entire road/teachers/companions, tourist companion all over the road, all sceneries listed according to the programme (NP Krka, Peljesac, the Valley of the river Neretva, bacina Lakes, Dubrovnik, etc.), all the required notice and reservations, insurance against the consequences of accidents, liability insurance for the damage, the bail of the tourist package tours, the expenses of the Organization and the realization of program , VAT.
Price of the package does not contain (Optional excursions and tickets (informational group price)): a trip to the island of Korcula: ferry + local guide (45,00 kn); tickets for objects in Dubrovnik: Rector's Palace (14.00 kn), Aquarium (20,00 kn), the city walls (35,00 kn); The Maritime Museum in Orebic (15,00 kn); Ston walls (30,00 kn); Salt pans Ston (20,00 kn); a meal on the way back, for example. restaurant in Korenica (early dinner-cca 50,00 kn) or McDonalds restaurant (meal from 25.00 – 40,00 kn, depending on the selected menu); the costs of personal order.
Payment: by appointment. The program was designed for a minimum of 42 students. We suggest extra insurance. In the case of smaller number of students or change of calculation elements offer Travel agency KONCEPT PUTOVANJA reserves the right to change prices. Valid: Travel Contract and General Terms for travel arrangements of travel agency KONCEPT PUTOVANJA. K0214