The island of HVAR – the longest and the sunniest Croatian island
Stari Grad, Hvar
STUDENT TRAVELS - 5 days - BUS
STARI GRAD-HVAR-JELSA-The PAKLINSKI ISLANDS – SPLIT
Hvar Island - is known for its pleasant Mediterranean climate with mild winters, pleasant warm summers and a large number of sunshine hours (2718 hours annually). It has been inhabited since prehistoric times. In the town of Hvar and other places on the island, numerous archaeological sites and cultural sights testify the rich and turbulent history. Indented coast, numerous picturesque and crystal clean beaches, plenty of Sun, untouched nature, a very rich historical and cultural heritage, the fields of fragrant lavender, olive-groves, vineyards, hospitable people - all these are the reasons why the island of Hvar is widely known. Get started with us in the detection of this distinctive Island - convert your dreams into a unique experience!
IMPORTANT NOTE: The program is subject to change! We will be happy to create a new program according to your suggestions and wishes for us is extremely important just the satisfaction of our dear passengers - professors, teachers, students ... Contact us with full confidence, you will find that we are your best choice! Your travel agency KONCEPT PUTOVANJA, Koprivnica
1. Day: SPLIT-HVAR Island / Departure by bus from your place, from the parking lot at school, in the early hours of the morning by appointment (custom about the departure of the ferry to the island of Hvar). Ride through Zagreb, Karlovac to Split with a pit stop as needed, and the desire of the group. Boarding the ferry. The ride to the island of Hvar. Accommodation in a hotel facility in place by selection: Stari Grad, Hvar, Jelsa, Vrboska,... Dinner. Fun groups if desired. Overnight accommodation.
2. Day: JELSA-STARI GRAD / Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner). Afternoon free time for swimming and relaxing. In the afternoon, we recommend a visit to the place of Jelsa, former fishing harbour, and today a significant tourist center surrounded by vineyards, olive groves and pine trees. The shorter walk part of the oldest of the city: the Church of St. John's with square, Parish church, ... Continuation to the Stari Grad. A walk through the former Greek colony in which particularly stands out Tvrdalj Petra Hektorovića (fortified mansion), then the remains of the ancient city of Pharos, the Church of St. Stephen, ... Return to the hotel. Free time for swimming, socializing. After dinner entertainment group according to preference. Overnight accommodation.
3. Day: HVAR – PAKLINSKI ISLANDS / Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner). Before noon departure to Hvar town. Walk through the city with sightseeing: Hvar fortress – Fortica - dominates the town, it offers a beautiful panoramic view of the city and the paklinski Islands, then there is the Cathedral of St. Stephen's Cathedral, the Arsenal, the Franciscan monastery (Museum), the town loggia with clock, Hektorovic Palace, ... In the afternoon, we suggest a trip by boat to Paklinski Islands - a group of about 20 small islands and reefs that stretch in front of the town of Hvar and which still gathers locals as well as popularly referred to as "Hvar's škoji". Free time for swimming at the beautiful beaches, enjoy the unique nature, socializing. Return to the hotel. After dinner Entertainment Group according to preference. Overnight accommodation.
4. day: HVAR / Full Board (breakfast, lunch, dinner). Day free for swimming, resting, socializing and entertainment.
5. day: SPLIT / Breakfast, lunch (lunch package). Checkout from the hotel. The ferry trip from the Stari Grad in the direction of Split. Upon arrival in Split city tour accompanied by an expert guide: Prokurative, Diocletian's Palace,Perstil with the Cathedral, the Vestibule, Jupiter's temple, the Golden Gate, a monument of Grgur Ninski... Poljud(depending on free time), ... Lunch-lunch package from the hotel or a possible meal in a restaurant. At the appointed time departure from Split. Stop according to the desire and the need for the group. Arrival at the place of departure in the evening.
Price: on request
Price includes: transportation on comfortable tourist bus on the specified route (ac, dvd, all of the necessary licenses and insurance of the passengers in the bus), the necessary ferry ride, accommodation at the hotel's object **/** * based on 4 full boards in the place by selection, rooms: 1/3 and 1/4 (tv, twc), expert guide for a tour of the Split, the tour companion all over the road, the professional pedagogic accompaniment, all sightseens according to the program , accident insurance, insurance against liability for damage, bail out of the tourist package tours, organization and realization of the programs, VAT.
Price of the package does not contain (Optional excursions and tickets): a trip by boat to Paklinski Islands (45,00 kn); tickets for galleries, museums which will eventually see in consultation with tourist companion; voluntary contributions from local churches; the costs of personal order.
Payment: by appointment. The program was designed for a minimum of 42 students. We suggest extra insurance. In the case of smaller number of students or change of calculation elements offer Travel agency KONCEPT PUTOVANJA reserves the right to change prices. Valid: Travel Contract and General Terms for travel arrangements of travel agency KONCEPT PUTOVANJA. K0214