Northern DALMATIA - a powerful wealth of natural beauty
Northern Dalmatia, Croatia
STUDENT TRAVELS - 5 days - BUS
CEROVAČKE CAVES – NATIONAL PARK KRKA – ŠIBENIK – ZADAR – NIN
Northern Dalmatia - stretches from the island of PAG in the North all the way to the town of Primosten in the South. The coast is set apart from the hinterland high mountain Velebit, and then continues the rugged ledge of Bukovica and wavy and low plain of Ravni Kotari. The area of northern Dalmatia is a populated since ancient times, as proved by the many ancient settlements, Roman historical monuments and preserved medieval city centre locations. Thanks to its natural beauty of northern Dalmatia is the home of three national parks: Paklenica, NP Krka, NP Kornati and two nature parks that don't lag behind with their natural beauty, and they are: PP Telašćica and Vrana Lake. Due to its rich history, in this area, in each and the smallest place you will find a piece of the past, and it all fit in the present life locals in the magical combination of traditional and modern, ... you have to experience it!
IMPORTANT NOTE: The program is subject to change! We will be happy to create a new program according to your suggestions and wishes for us is extremely important just the satisfaction of our dear passengers - professors, teachers, students ... Contact us with full confidence, you will find that we are your best choice! Your travel agency KONCEPT PUTOVANJA, Koprivnica
1. Day: THE CEROVAČKE CAVES – BIOGRAD, of St. FILIP & JAKOV, MURTER / Departure by bus from your sites from the parking lot at school, in the early hours of the morning by appointment. Ride through Zagreb, Karlovac, the old road to Gračac, with a pit stop where appropriate groups. A visit to the Cerovačke caves, and a tour of one of the caves (Top or Bottom) accompanied by an expert guide. These caves are extremely rich in finds from the ancient past; Apart from a larger quantity of archaeological remains are also one of the larger cave bear sites in Croatia. Continued driving in the direction of one of the town: Biograd, St. Filip & Jakov, Murter, ... Upon arrival accommodation in hotel **/** *, by selection. A shorter vacation. Time feel free to get acquainted with the hotel facility and location in which you are located and personal programs. Dinner. After dinner a little more fun and overnight.
2. day: NATIONAL PARK KRKA - ŠIBENIK / Full Board (breakfast, lunch-lunch package, dinner). Before the noon visit to Krka National Park. Sightseeing of Skradinski Buk, the longest and the most beautiful waterfall on the river Krka where the water of river Krka and Čikola river together, the falls cascade over 17 pillars of long 800 meters, walk bridges over travertine barriers, getting acquainted with the wealth of flora and fauna, and the wonderful nature of living communities travertine barriers and water habitat, ... Visit ethno collection, the mill and the forge. We propose the boarding on boat and a shorter ride on the famous island of Visovac on which there is a Franciscan monastery where is rich collection of ecclesiastical objects and images: a tour of the Museum, accompanied by a professional staff. Back to Skradinski buk. Instead of lunch, lunch package and possible organized lunch in the restaurant (with additional payment). The ride to the oldest Croatian town of Šibenik, located at the foot of Fortrees Šubićevac. A shorter walk along the tour of the old town: the Cathedral of St. James Church, City Hall, the Duke's Palace, Fortress: st. Ivan, st. Nicola, of st. Mihovil and st. Šubićevac ... Return to the hotel. Free time for swimming and relaxing. In the evening the party desired by the group. Overnight.
3. day: ZADAR / Full Board (breakfast, lunch, dinner, lunch packet). Afternoon free for swimming, relaxation and fun. After lunch a shorter vacation at the scheduled time you ride in the direction of Zadar. Upon arrival in Zadar city walks with sightseeing, accompanied by a local guide: visit the Church the exhibition "The gold and silver of Zadar", Foša, three wells, Cathedral, st. Donat, the Forum, the Church of St. Mary, the people's square, the city watch, the sea organ. Instead of dinner, lunch package and possible organized a dinner in a restaurant in the city (with additional payment). In the evening enjoy the greeting to the Sun in full effect! Return to the hotel. Fun groups if desired. Overnight accommodation.
4. day: BIOGRAD, ST. FILIP & JAKOV / MURTER / Full Board (breakfast, lunch, dinner). A free day for swimming, relaxation and socializing, ... or possible excursions:
a) according to the desired groups of possible shorter half-day trip to the nature park Vransko lake – freshwater lakes and ornithological reserve, tour, accompanied by a professional staff. We suggest going to the lookout point "Kamenjak" with a beautiful view of the Lake and from Biograd archipelago. The rest of the day free for swimming, relaxation and entertainment, overnight accommodation, or
b) ferry ride from Biograd n/m to Tkon on the island of Pasman. Free time for swimming, socializing and enjoying on the beach. Return car ferry in Biograd n/m in the later afternoon. Free time until dinner. After dinner entertainment according to preference groups, overnight accommondation.
5. day: NIN-SMILJAN / Breakfast. Shorter time for swimming, packing stuff and check out from the hotel. Lunch. According to the preference of the group can be a shorter stop in Nin to visit the Solana and a shorter tour of the city ... or stop in Smiljan with visit to Nikola Tesla Memorial Center. Ride over Karlovac (possible meal in McDonalds-in in Karlovac, with additional payment), Zagreb, a pit stop where appropriate groups. Coming home in the evening.
Price: on request
Price of the package includes: transportation on comfortable tourist bus on the specified route (ac, dvd, any necessary licenses, insurance of the passengers on the bus), hotel accommodation **/** * in the village according to selection on the basis of 4 full boards, rooms-hotel: 1/3, 1/4 (tv, shower), a ticket and a qualified guide for a visit to the Cerovačkim caves (upper or lower Cave), a visit to Krka National Park (the basic ticket + lead), ticket and expert guidance for the visit to the Church's exhibition "the gold and silver of Zadar" , expert guide for sightseeing of Zadar, professional pedagogical accompaniment of teachers, of the tourist path, on the whole the Tracker all the sceneries albeit according to the program, all the necessary reservations and announcements, accident insurance, insurance against liability for damage, bail out of the tourist package tours, the expenses of the Organization and the realization of the program, VAT.
Price of the package does not contain (Optional excursions and entrance fees (informative prices)): tickets for the objects that the Group wants to visit in agreement with tourist associate; boat ride in the Krka National Park on the route: – Skradinski buk Visovac-Skradin (55,00 kn); visit to the Cathedral of Šibenik (voluntary contribution); visit PP Vransko Lake-tickets and professional guidance (35,00 kn); the costs for the return ferry ride on the route: Biograd n/m-Tkon (island of Pasman) and back (35,00 kn); a visit to the salt pans in Nin (25.00); tickets and the expert guidance of Nikola Tesla Memorial Center in Smiljan (20,00 kn); meal in McDonalds restaurant on the way back (from 22,00-38,00 kn, depending on the selected menu); the costs of personal order. Note: the temperature inside the caves is between 5 and 11o C, therefore we recommend warm clothing, the headdress and comfortable shoes.
Payment: by appointment. The program was designed for a minimum of 42 students. We suggest extra insurance. In the case of smaller number of students or change of calculation elements offer Travel agency KONCEPT PUTOVANJA reserves the right to change prices. Valid: Travel Contract and General Terms for travel arrangements of travel agency KONCEPT PUTOVANJA. K0214