Montenegro – Dubrovnik riviera
STUDENT TRAVELS - 6 days - BUS
CAVTAT-KOTOR-BUDVA – CETINJE – LOVĆEN NATIONAL PARK – LAKE SKADAR – SV. Stefan-DUBROVNIK
1. DAY: CAVTAT-KOTOR-BUDVA / Departure by bus from your sites from the parking at school, in the early hours of the morning by appointment. Driving on the motorway towards Karlovac, Split and continue to Cavtat, with a pit stop through the rest. Upon arrival in Cavtat is followed by a tour of the places and shorter vacation. At the appointed time, continue the journey towards the Prevlaka and Montenegro. Arrival to Kotor-typical medieval town situated at the foot of the Hill of St. Ivan, and the richness of the cultural heritage of the city and confirmed by UNESCO under whose protection she is. You will be thrilled by the historic town inside the walls of the old city where he is hiding a few smaller squares, narrow streets, the Catholic and Orthodox churches and the magnificent Cathedral of St. Trifuna from XII.st. The town of Kotor has a long maritime tradition, and this is confirmed by the numerous palaces of the wealthy sailors that you'll see. Continue driving to Tivat to Budva next you. Upon arrival in Budva accommodation in the hotel. Free time for a shorter introduction to the object, and closer to the surroundings in which you are located. Dinner. After dinner, stroll around Budva, the main tourist town of Montenegro with a number of clubs, restaurants, shops. A tour of the old town, the place where the best mixing cultures or places where interwoven Illyrian, Greece, Roman and Byzantine cultures. Return to the hotel. Overnight accommodation.
2. day: BUDVA – CETINJE – LOVĆEN NATIONAL PARK / Full Board (breakfast, packed lunch and dinner package). After breakfast we propose the full day excursion by bus to Cetinje (with additional payment)-the City Museum with collections of the best-preserved weapons in the Balkans, which represent the superior beauty of these unique handicraft skills. The streets of the city with buildings of numerous foreign embassies, a witness to the glorious past of Montenegro. Tour of the castle of King Nikola, whose premises are renovated so that they appear as the same what they looked like for his life and the life of his family. The following is the ride to the hometown of Peter II Petrović Njegoš. Lunch. Short break and continue by bus to the NATIONAL PARK Lovcen. After interesting driving the bus when a shorter walk follows a leg-up to the top of the Lake where the lifetime Njegoš built the chapel in which it was buried. The chapel was demolished during World War I, well restored, again to 1970. have started preparations for the construction of the mausoleum, which is in the style of the Vienna secession imagined Ivan Meštrović. A tour of the mausoleum and keep on the lookout by enjoying the magnificent view of Bokakotorski Bay and beyond. Back to Budva. Free time. Dinner. Entertainment according to preference and the agreement of the group. Overnight accommodation.
3. day: BUDVA / Full Board (breakfast, lunch, dinner). Day free for swimming, socializing and relaxing. After dinner entertainment according to preference and the agreement of the group. Overnight accommodation.
4. day: BUDVA-LAKE SKADAR / Full Board (breakfast, lunch, dinner in the restaurant). After breakfast we propose the full day excursion by bus to Rijeka Crnojevića-a picturesque fishing village with old houses, mills, and a stone bridge over the river of the same name. Upon arrival, boarding a boat and sail on the Lake to the small village located on the shore of Skadar Lake, is Virpazar. Free time for swimming in the Lake. Lunch in a restaurant by the Lake. Back to Budva in the afternoon, according to the agreement. Free time. After dinner entertainment according to preference and the agreement of the group. Overnight accommodation.
5. day: BUDVA-SVETI STEFAN / Full Board (breakfast, lunch, dinner). After breakfast, departure by bus not far from Budva to the peninsula – the hotel, St. Stephen's. A tour of the most luxurious resorts in Montenegro, famous for its beautiful beaches and the promenade along the sea to Miločera where there is a former royal residence. Free time for swimming and enjoying on the beach. Return to the hotel for lunch. Free afternoon for their own activities, relaxation and socializing. After dinner entertainment according to preference and the agreement of the group. Overnight accommodation.
6. day: BUDVA – DUBROVNIK / Breakfast. Check-out from the hotel. Return to Croatia, more specifically towards Dubrovnik. Upon arrival in Dubrovnik is followed by city tour accompanied by an expert guide: After the tour shorter free time for photography and shopping. Possible organized lunch in the restaurant (with additional payment). At the appointed time the return according to the place of origin with other necessary stops the group as needed. Coming home late in the evening.
Price: on request
The price of the package includes: transportation on comfortable tourist bus on the specified route according to the programme (ac, dvd, any necessary licenses, insurance of the passengers on the bus), 4 full boards and 1 half board in Hotel 3 * in Budva (shared rooms, shower), all excursions and sceneries albeit according to the program of the trip, the local guide for a tour of Dubrovnik, the tourist all over the road escorts, travel health insurance, liability insurance , the bail of the tourist package tours, the expenses of the Organization and realization of travel, VAT.
Price of the package does not contain a (informative prices tickets; optional desk – additional software): full day excursion by bus to Cetinje + local guide during the trip + visit to the castle of King Nikola + bus ride to the native village of Njegoš + ticket to the Museum of the Cetinje + ticket to the NATIONAL PARK Lovcen (125,00 kn); full day trip on the Skadar Lake with lunch at the restaurant + local guide during the trip (265 kn); tickets for the objects that the Group wants to visit in agreement with tourist associate and that are not specifically listed under "price of the package contains"; the costs of personal order. The prices of additional programs (admission ticket; facultative) include: the cost of booking a ticket, the necessary bus ride and the cost of parking and tickets for accompanying persons of the group.
Note: the proposed program is only a guideline that should boost your imagination! Due to a variety of interests and the desire of every single group, just for you, we do PROGRAMS ACCORDING to YOUR NEEDS!
Contact us with full confidence, your agency KONCEPT putovanja – Koprivnica.