Czech Republic - Poland - Slovakia
Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia
STUDENT TRAVELS - 7 days - BUS
ČEŠKY KRUMLOV – PRAGUE – KUTNA HORA – BRNO - WADOWICE – KRAKOW – WIELICZKA – AUSWITZ - BRATISLAVA
1. Day: ČESKY KRUMLOV – PRAGUE / Departure by bus from your sites in the early hours by arrangement. The pleasant night ride by bus via Slovenia and Austria with a pit stop, if necessary, to the Group's dreamy towns West of the Czech Republic – Češky Krumlov. Upon arrival, in Česky Krumlov follows a tour of the sights of cultural and historical centre of the city which is under the protection of UNESCO: Budejovicka gate, the Doors of the Church, the Monastery of st. Clares sisters, church of st. Vid, a Town hall, a Renaissance-Baroque Castle, ... Free time for strolling, shopping or meal. At the appointed time continuing the trip to Prague. On arrival in Prague, accommodation in hotel. Shorter rest and refreshment. Dinner. Overnight.
2. day: PRAGUE / Half-board (breakfast, dinner in the pub). After breakfast sightseeing of cultural and historical sights of the city, accompanied by a local guide: Strahov Monastery, Loretta, Hradčany, the Cathedral of St. Vita, the old Royal Palace, the Charles Bridge, Staromestske Namesti, Vaclavske Namesti, ... Free time for a meal, walk around the city and shopping for souvenirs. Dinner in one of the most famous Prague's pubs with traditional Czech specialities. After dinner, the possibility of going to the disco after agreement with the group. Return to the hotel. Overnight.
3. day: KUTNA HORA / Half-board (breakfast, dinner on the ship). After breakfast, excursion by bus to Kutna Hora, a cute little town not far from the threshold, which in the past was the second most important city in the Czech Republic, just beyond the threshold. It is important to mention that and this little town under the protection of UNESCO and is famous for the largest silver mines in the Czech Republic. Upon arrival at the Kutna Hora you will come after the first Chorus of the tour of the city: the Gothic church of St. Barbara, stone fountain, ... This is followed by a visit to the former silver mines where you will be familiar with the tradition of forging money. Free time for a meal, shopping for souvenirs of silver, a walk. At the appointed time to return to Prague. Buffet dinner on the boat ride along the Vltava River for a period of 2 hours. After dinner, we suggest going to the Križikove fountain – Magic game of water, light and music /depends on the repertoire/. Overnight.
4. day: BRNO – WADOWICE / Half-board (breakfast, dinner). After breakfast check-out from the hotel. Ride the bus to Brno – Moravia's capital and second largest city in the Czech Republic, better known as the "city of untouchable". Upon arrival, city sightseeing tour: walk the preserved historic core, the Cathedral of St. Peter and Paul, Zelni square, the Church of St. James Cathedral, freedom square, City Hall. The possible visit of the castle Špilberk. Free time for personal programs to the time when the continuation is scheduled to travel to Poland. Bus ride, with a pit stop through the rest, up to Wadowica. Upon arriving in Wadowice, birthplace of Pope John Paul II, the shorter the panoramic tour of the city and go to a hotel in Krakow or the nearby surroundings. Accommodation. Dinner. Overnight.
5. day: WIELICZKA — CRACOW / Half-board (breakfast, dinner). After breakfast departure to the salt mine-Wieliczka, one of the largest mines in the whole of Europe, which consists of a real labyrinth of tunnels (approx. 300 km) on nine levels, and during the sightseeing tour to all three levels. A tour of the mine and the Museum accompanied by an expert guide. This unique salt mine is adorned with beautiful meeting rooms in which there are various sculptures of salt, the restaurants, the chapels with altars and saints, the subterranean Concert Hall, and there are also underground lakes. After a tour of the mine to go to Krakow, the city which was the capital of Poland until the XVII century as well as one of the centres of science, religion, and culture of Central Europe. For these reasons, and the saved architectural artistic riches of Krakow is also included on the World Heritage list of UNESCO. Sightseeing: the old part of the city, the Cathedral, the Renaissance palace, the square of the main markets, Commodity markets, Krzysztofory Palace, the Church of St. Anna, Florijan Street, the Barbican gate, City Hall, the Wawel Castle. After the tour you free time for a meal, shopping for souvenirs or personal programs. Upon returning to the hotel, short break, socializing. After dinner entertainment according to preference and the agreement of the group. Overnight.
6. day: AUSCHWITZ – KRAKOW / Half-board (breakfast, dinner). After breakfast we ride the bus in Oswiencim where is located the infamous concentration camp Auschwitz-Birkenau. A tour of the Memorial Museum, accompanied by an expert guide. Return to Krakow. Free time for personal agendas. After dinner, entertainment and socializing on the request of the group. Overnight.
7. day: KRAKOW – BRATISLAVA / Half-board (breakfast, lunch in the restaurant). After breakfast check-out from the hotel. Ride towards Slovakia, shorter stopping via the appropriate group. Arrival to Bratislava, capital of Slovakia, in the afternoon. City Tour: bridges on the Danube, Bratislava castle, Hviezdoslavov square, the Slovak National Theatre, the Cathedral of St. Martin, the old City Hall, the door of St. Michael, the Primacijalna Palace, the Franciscan church. A later lunch in the restaurant. Free time for personal programs, walks, shopping. Continuation towards Croatia with a roadside rest stop. Arrival at the place of departure in the late night hours.
Price: on request
The price of the package includes: transportation on comfortable tourist bus on the specified route according to the programme (ac, dvd, any necessary licenses, insurance of the passengers on the bus), Prague accommodation at 3 * or 4 * based on 2 nights with breakfast buffet and 1 half board, 1 dinner in the Prague pub, 1 dinner on the boat ride along the Vltava River, accommodation in Krakow or the surrounding area in a hotel 3 * based on 3 nights with half board (shared rooms , shower), a local guide in Prague and Krakow, ticket and expert guidance in Kutna Hora, a ticket and a qualified guide in Auschwitz, ticket and expert guidance in a salt mine Wieliczka, late lunch in a restaurant in Bratislava, all sceneries albeit according to the program, the tourist all over the road escorts, professional escort teachers, liability insurance, bail out of the tourist package tours, travel insurance and trip cancellation insurance , the expenses of the organization and realization of travel, VAT.
Price of the package does not contain (informative prices; entrance fees and Optional excursions – extra program): a ticket for the Križikove fountains; tickets for the objects you wish to see in the group in consultation with tourist associate and that are not specifically listed under "price of the package contains"; the costs of personal order. The prices of additional programs (admission ticket; facultative) include: the cost of booking a ticket, the necessary bus ride and the cost of parking and tickets for accompanying persons of the group.
Note: the proposed program is only a guideline that should boost your imagination! Due to a variety of interests and the desire of every single group, just for you, we do PROGRAMS ACCORDING to YOUR NEEDS!
Contact us with full confidence,
Your agency KONCEPT PUTOVANJA – Koprivnica